These lightweight, polyester disposable mops are excellent for applying disinfectants and for wet cleaning of vertical surfaces, ceilings, and walls in controlled environments. Ideal for reaching awkward corners and ceilings with a complete range of motion.
- Mop heads contain no cellulose and are compatible with a wide range of chemicals, detergents, disinfectants and cleaners
- Mop heads are laser cut to seal the edges, further limiting potential contamination in the mopping process
- Heads are intended for one-time use
- Mop heads are available non sterile and sterile
- All units in the VertiKlean® system are compatible with gamma, ETO, and autoclave sterilisation
For aseptic processing or sterile core areas, the sterile mop heads provide truly validated sterility to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10 to 6 in accordance with standards and recommended practices of the AAMI guidelines.
Mop heads are constructed with a polyester cleanroom knit fabric laminated to clean ester foam. The absorbent foam carries solvents and disinfectants to the surface; the polyester fabric offers excellent abrasion resistance and helps distribute the liquid uniformly on the surface being cleaned. Mop heads with a textured surface are ideal for applications requiring additional scrubbing performance.
Interchangeable hardware system consists of a disposable polyester/foam mop head attached to a stainless steel swivel mop frame with a capped end. A 'quick connect' feature allows for easy attachment to compatible extension handles with a 360° range of cleaning motions.
The VertiKlean® Sox removable covers are designed to protect the disposable mop heads during vertical wet cleaning. They improve the durability of the mop while cleaning highly abrasive surfaces.