The testo 872s thermal imager is ideally suited for professional industrial and building thermography at the same time it ensures your work is both quick and easy. It is versatile to use, for example in industrial and mechanical maintenance or for detecting structural defects. Generates error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ɛ-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (ɛ) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of thermal image scale. This gives the best possible support for your work in professional industrial and building thermography. Take thermal images quickly, reliably and smartly with the highest image quality, very good thermal sensitivity and innovative functions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported
- Highest image quality: 76800 temperature measuring points for precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 320×240 pixels, extendible to 640×480 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
- Geometric resolution (IFOV): 2,3 mrad, SuperResolution (IFOV): 1,3 mrad
- Visualize temperature differences from 0,05 °C (thermal sensitivity)
- Wireless communication thanks to Bluetooth this means you can also wirelessly integrate the readings of the compatible testo 770-3 clamp meter and testo 605i thermohygrometer
- Built-in digital camera generates a real image in parallel to the thermal image
- Integrated laser marker can also be precisely visualized as a measuring point in the thermal image
- Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
- Communication with the testo Thermography App wireless module BT/WLAN (EU, EFTA, USA, AUS, CDN, TR)
- 2G Vibration and display ligthing of bright/normal/dark
The testo 872s thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with mobile terminal devices via WLAN. The testo Thermography App for iOS and Android offers you the possibility of writing and sending reports on site, as well as saving them online, and of using your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control. testo Thermography App to use mobile terminal devices as a second display and for remote control or to write and send reports, along with saving them online.
This delivers even more informative thermal images in combination with the compatible 770-3 clamp meter and testo 605i thermohygrometer. Both are available separately simply order them straight away along with your testo 872s. The thermal imager wirelessly integrates the measurement results of these measuring instruments via Bluetooth. The additional output, current and voltage values of the testo 770-3 clamp meter enable better interpretation of measured temperatures. Measure the air temperature and humidity with the testo 605i humidity measuring instrument and easily detect locations at risk of developing mould using the special humidity palette in the thermal imager via the traffic light principle.
Detect locations at risk of developing mould, pinpoint thermal bridges, discover structural defects or identify overheated connections. The testo 872s thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. Quick, simple and reliable for maintenance and detection of defects.
The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, for example of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings. Choice to save thermal images as JPEGs.
The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure.
Certificeringer: Compliant to RED: 2014/53/EU; EMC: 2014/30/EU. Housing protection class IP 54.
Bestillingsoplysninger: Thermohygrometer testo 605i via Bluetooth and clamp meter testo 770-3 via Bluetooth for automatic measurement value transfer must be ordered separately
Leveringsinformation: testo 872s thermal imager with radio module for Bluetooth/WLAN, USB cable, mains unit, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, pro software IRSoft (free download), 3× testo ε-Markers, commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.