Diamond Stat™ is a dissipative/anti-static mat designed to absorb static electricity.
- Electrically conductive PVC diamond plate top surface
- Dense closed cell PVC foam base
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat
- Redstop™ non-slip backing to reduce mat slippage
- Bevelled edges on all 4 sides
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- Grounding cord included, required
The mat drains static electricity from the worker, keeping sensitive circuitry from being damaged. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction and is easy to clean. Diamond Stat™ top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing UniFusion™ technology. This virtually eliminates the possibility of de-lamination. All Notrax® laminate floor mats come standard with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates slipping and sliding on smooth surfaces, such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.