Masterflex® Correlated and Direct-Reading Variable Area Flowtubes for Gases, Avantor®Leverandør: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Correlated flowmeters feature a generic scale—reference flow curves calibrated to a variety of media, temperatures and pressures to get the flow rate
- Direct-reading flowmeters feature a calibrated scale for a specific medium—no need to convert readings to get flow rate
- Use with air or water for laboratory and industrial applications
- Required system components for flowmeter systems would be frame, flowtube(s), valve cartridge, and tripod—order each component separately
- Minimum flow rate is approximately 10% of max flow rate
Choose 65- or 150-mm flowtubes depending on the selected frame size. Flowtubes are calibrated for direct-reading or correlated reading of air or water at STP (standard temperature and pressure).