MinION™ ― your all-in-one, portable DNA and RNA sequencer.
- Direct, real-time sequencing of DNA or RNA
- Sequence DNA/RNA molecules of any length — from short to ultra-long
- Portable device — sequence at sample source
- High-resolution touchscreen display allowing complete device control and easy visualization of results
- Integrated, real-time compute with pre-installed base calling and analysis software
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi enabled — upload and share your data, wherever you are
MinION Mk1C provides the power of nanopore sequencing in a fully portable device with integrated real-time base calling and data analysis, touchscreen operation, and wireless connectivity. Sequence and analyze your samples in the lab or field, and easily standardize assays across multiple sites or collaborators.
The Starter Pack provides the most economical way to begin your nanopore sequencing. When purchased as part of the Starter Pack, the MinION Mk1C is supplied as a loan instrument for a 12-month period. To continue your nanopore sequencing after the first 12 months, you will simply need to renew your annual active software licence and device warranty.
The MinION Mk1C Covid Starter Pack comes complete with a MinION Mk1C device and sufficient reagents for rapid whole-genome sequencing of up to 576 SARS-Cov-2 samples (in batches of up to 96 samples per run). See the COVID-19 Sequencing Kits page for more information.
Leveringsinformation: Product lead time is 2 weeks.
Advarsel: Oxford Nanopore Technologies products are not intended for use for health assessment or to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.