CO₂ incubator, INCU-Line® ILCO 180 Premium, VWR®Leverandør: VWR, part of Avantor
Ratings: Ingen bedømmelse
390-1544EA 84970 DKK390-1544
CO₂ incubator, INCU-Line® ILCO 180 Premium, VWR®
The ILCO 180 Premium offers optimal growth conditions for cell cultures and meets demanding requirements for best possible cell growth and maximum sample safety. This CO₂ incubator comes with a built-in, drift-free infrared CO₂ sensor that can be sterilised. Reliable decontamination is provided by the standard-compliant 180 °C hot air sterilisation routine which completely eliminates contaminants and ensures the inner chamber is completely sterilised. This model has an intuitive menu and user friendly software, also USB port for data download to USB stick and for uploading programs. It can be connected to Ethernet or Wi-Fi networks for remote control from any computer, and users can receive notifications about alarms/events via e-mail.
- Multi-functional microprocessor controller with 7” full colour touch screen, gives overview of set and current parameters while running
- Access control via password login and administrator function to manage five user accounts
- 40 user-program memory, quick and easy change of parameters during a running program
- Multi-segment temperature/time profile (up to 100) with adjustable ramps
- Timer from 1 minute up to 366 days or continuous operation
- Adjustable start delay feature and loop function
- Adjustable over-temperature safety thermostat Class 3.1 (DIN 12880) protects samples and the incubator
This incubator has a solid, powder-coated sheet steel outer door, an internal glass door and a fanless inner chamber made of high-grade stainless steel (DIN 1.4301). It is equipped with a rack for shelves, a removeable water pan, two 30 mm access ports (left and rear) and door lock. It can be stacked using an optional stacking adapter to save space. The optional base on castors will avoid contamination of the chamber caused by soil pollution.
Safety features include audible and visible temperature alarms, power failure control system, open door alarm, temperature sensor fail alarm and auto-diagnostic function.
Unit features Premium Control Software that aids GLP compliance with password protection settings, events registry and an internal memory which stores up to 10000 data records for each user (stored for a maximum of 12 months). Users can overview the values on the display or a PC in tabular or graphic form.
Leveringsinformation: Unit is supplied with three stainless steel perforated shelves, keys to the lock (2 pcs), 3 metre pressure gas hose, hose clamp, manufacturer test certificate at 37 °C, Ethernet cable, multilingual instruction manual and Premium Control Software (can be downloaded from internal memory onto USB stick).