Digital magnetic hotplate stirrer with four independent positions and CerAlTop™ plate, perfect for thermoregulation with PT100 and VTF connection.
- Four independent positions stir from 50 to 1500 rpm, each up to 20L
- SpeedServo™ counter-reaction ensures constant speed even when the viscosity changes
- Thermoregulate the sample with connection to PT100 probe and VTF digital thermoregulator.
- The CerAlTop™ plates ensure easy cleaning and maximum resistance
- Hot plate warning remains showing until the temperature is below 50 °C
- High resistance to thermal stress and shock, aggressive chemicals, scratches and surface abrasions
- Designed for a long lifespan and guaranteed with 2 years warranty
AM4 Digital PRO hot plate stirrer with 4 independent positions gives precise thermoregulation. The unit has a digital display for speed and temperature, stirring speed from 50 to 1500 rpm and temperatures up to 370 °C can be set. SpeedServo™ ensures constant speed even when the viscosity changes (counter-reaction). AM4 Digital PRO is equipped with a digital display to set the stirring speed and the temperature precisely.
The AM4 Digital PRO hot plate stirrer ensures a high level of safety and protection for the user. The control panel is easily accessible, positioned at a safe distance from heat sources and is protected against possible damage caused by liquid spills thanks to a dedicated run-off groove.
AM4 Digital PRO can be programmed with a maximum safety temperature, useful for some applications to avoid exceeding certain temperatures, and preventing unintentional heat up. In addition, a high temperature warning 'Hot Plate Warning' is activated and displayed even when the instrument is turned off, until the plate temperature has cooled to below 50 °C. The pressure die-cast structure is designed so that accidental liquid spills cannot reach the internal parts of the hot plate stirrer.
The AM4 Digital PRO package, includes the PT100 external probe for thermoregulation up to 250 °C, with an accuracy of ± 1.0 °C. AM4 Digital PRO can be connected to VTF ensuring perfect thermoregulation up to 300 °C with premium accuracy of ± 0.5 °C. The exclusive CerAlTop™ , made from aluminium alloy covered with ceramic, ensures an outstanding temperature homogeneity and optimum resistance and heat transfer.
Certificeringer: cNEMKOus Certificate of Compliance
Information om tilbehør: VELP Hemispheric bowls are an ideal replacement for oil baths and mantles ensuring clean and safe analysis with round bottom flasks. Hemispheric bowls fit the Ø 135 mm plate and the flask surface precisely, ensuring fast heat transfer.