An exposure monitor that securely seals packs, and provides a visual assurance that the package has been exposed to the steam sterilisation process.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Trusted, high-quality adhesive
- Lead-free ink means no hazardous waste issues
- Stretchable backing that minimises tape peel off during sterilisation
- Can be written on or labeled with pre-printed labels
As an exposure monitor, Comply™ Indicator tapes securely seal packs and enable CSSD and OR personnel to know at a glance that the packs have been exposed to the sterilisation process. The chemical indicator ink, printed in a diagonal striped pattern, changes color or turns darker when exposed to the sterilisation process.