ASPEC® 274 systemLeverandør: Gilson
- Parallel processing for maximum efficiency
- Positive pressure for reproducible extractions
- Smart design for maximised performance
- Intuitive error handling for trusted results
- Powerful software control for optimised productivity
- Versatile setup for trace analysis
Four-probe Z-arm enables processing of four samples in parallel, increasing throughput and efficiency. Positive pressure extraction with unique sealing cap design increases reproducibility from sample to sample. The syringe pump delivers accurate volume dispensing and full control of sorbent drying. Large bed capacity for processing up to 144 samples unattended. The mobile racks accommodate 1, 3, and 6 ml SPE polypropylene cartridges and enable multiple fraction elutions per sample. The syringe pump manages volumes from 1 to 10 ml with high accuracy and precision, allowing the transfer of eluted fractions in sealed injection vials or directly in the LC system with the optional GX direct injection module.The syringe pump pressure-sensing module provides error handling for high cartridge pressure or clogged liquid lines and monitors pressure on each fluid path individually. Optional jet wash rinse stations minimise carryover and cross contamination.