Secure Click™ P3 R D9038 hard case particulate filters are approved for use with 3M™ Secure Click™ respirators for certain particulates, hydrogen fluoride up to 30 ppm, and nuisance level organic vapour and acid gas relief in environments containing certain particles.
- For use with 3M™ Secure Click™ respirators
- Filter encapsulated in lightweight plastic case
- Hard case recommended for harsh environments with a need for easy decontamination and protection
- Hard case helps protect against sparks and high heat
- Filter case designed for certain spray applications
- Secure Click™ connection allows filters to be easily and securely inserted into place
- Solid top and channelled airflow help protect filter
- Swept-back design provides wide field of view
Get respiratory protection against exposure to particles, dusts and mist alongside protection against hydrogen fluoride gas up to 30 ppm and relief from nuisance level organic vapours and acid gases below occupational exposure limits with 3M™ Secure Click™ P3 R, D9038 hard case particulate filters. The P3 R filter is designed to protect against a wide range of particulate contaminates in higher heat applications. An innovative solid top air inlet helps reduce premature loading by allowing a channelled airflow. The comfortable, lightweight design provides a wide field of vision, and the filter can be clicked into place quickly and easily onto 3M™ Secure Click™ reusable respirators.
This series introduces an alternative to the round bayonet connector with the new 3M™ Secure Click™ connection, resulting in a quick, simple filter connection. It works just like a seat belt: Simply align the connections, push until audible click, and feel confident that filters are installed properly.