Substance P ELISA kitLeverandør: Cayman Chemical
Ratings: Ingen bedømmelse
CAYM583751-96EA 7610 DKKCAYM583751-96 CAYM583751-480 CAYM583751-480S CAYM583751-96S
Substance P ELISA kit
ELISA kit for the measurement of Substance P.
- Measure substance P in multiple sample matrices from multiple species
- Assay 24 samples in triplicate or 36 samples in duplicate
- Measure substance P levels down to 8 pg/ml
- Incubation: 18 hours | Development: 90 to 120 minutes | Read: Colorimetric at 405 to 420 nm
- Midpoint: 50% B/B0: 20 to 50 pg/ml
Substance P is a bioactive 11-amino acid peptide first isolated in 1931 from brain and intestine. The peptide is involved in many physiological processes including pain modulation, smooth muscle contraction, blood pressure control, kidney function, and water homeostasis. Substance P is widely distributed in numerous tissues and body fluids including the central and peripheral nervous system, gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract, visual system and circulatory system.
Leveringsinformation: Kit includes Antiserum, Tracer, Standard, Buffers, Reagents, Dyes, and Plate.