This new generation cleanroom vacuum cleaner for wet & dry recovery has been specifically designed for the pharmaceutical, semiconductor and microelectronics industry.
- Multiple stages filtration system ; simple and reliable filter change
- Two stage by-pass motor provides powerful suction and quiet operation
- The recovery tank is made of Type 316 stainless steel and is fully autoclavable (up to 121°C) including the wheels
- The stainless steel floater (liquid cut-off) is detachable for easy dismantling and maintenance; it is also autoclavable (up to 121°C)
- Easy storage of the power cord on the powerhead
Equipped with two downstream ULPA Filters. ULPA filters are U15 as per EN 1822. One ULPA filter is installed at the working air exhaust and the other is installed at the cooling air exhaust. Two downstream ULPA filters is the only way to ensure cleanroom compatibility of the by-pass motor.
The primary filters consist of a disposable collection bag (for dry recovery) and a primary filter made of polyester. Filtration Class M as per IEC 60335-2-69.
Construction: Complete stainless steel construction with electropolished finish to remove surface contamination. Autoclavable up to 121°C (except for the powerhead).
Certificeringer: Compatible with ISO Class 4 cleanroom conditions as defined in ISO 14644-1 (Class 10 as per FED STD 209E).
Compliant with GMP standards.
Bestillingsoplysninger: A variety of accessories are available, including: autoclavable hoses & tools and also ESD safe hoses and tools.
Leveringsinformation: Each vacuum is aerosol leak tested before leaving the factory. Supplied with 2× downstream ULPA filters, a main cloth filter and cage, a disposable filter bag and a stainless steel floater (liquid cut-off).
Advarsel: Note: For dry wet and recovery.