The VWR® Traceable® excursion trac USB data logging DUAL hygrometer with rolling memory structure monitors temperature and humidity readings in the laboratory with both internal and external sensors.
- Memory capacity of 525 504 humidity and temperature observations
- Four calibration points (25 °C and 50% RH for both internal and external sensors)
- Temperature range: 0 to 65˚C (internal sensor), −20 to +70˚C (external sensor)
- Humidity range: 0 to 95% non condensing (internal and external sensor)
- LCD shows current temperature and humidity conditions, along with the minimum and maximum readings for each parameter
- Monitors temperature and humidity readings with user-adjustable logging intervals from 1 minute to 12 hours
- Status indicators: Low battery indication, memory usage in percentage (rounded to 0,1%), days left until memory is full under current logging interval, USB LCD symbol indicates data downloading status, flashing LCD symbols and audio alarms
Hi/Lo alarms and time/date stamps: Unique alarm settings can be programmed for both parameters – humidity and temperature. Alarm tracking feature stores in memory each alarm event detailing when the alarm state occurred, as well as when the unit returned back to within range. Alarm state indicators include visual LEDs, audio alerts, and flashing LCD segments. Data for up to 30 different alarm events can be retrieved with the most current event viewable on the display.
Smart alarm signals 'out of range' conditions: When an 'out of range' condition is sensed for either temperature or humidity, the smart alarm triggers. Smart alarm features visual and audible indicators which signal continuously until acknowledged, even if the parameter returns to the non alarm range.
USB data transferring: This data logging hygrometer allows recorded data, in a CSV format, to be transferred from the thermometer to PC/Mac with a USB flash drive (not included). Specific software is not needed for this thermometer and data can be deleted from memory. Each device has a unique ID that allows multiple units to be used in the same location.
Data logging features: Monitor readings overnight, at the weekend, or for any time period with rolling data log. User-defined data logging interval of one observation/minute to one observation/12 hours. Memory capacity maintains approximately a year of recorded data when using 1 minute intervals and longer when using larger intervals.
Note: Please note that the * indicates the value for temperature and ** the value for humidity
Certificeringer: Multi-point calibration on an individually numbered Traceable® certificate which ensures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognised national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Leveringsinformation: Supplied with stainless steel probe(s), stand, VELCRO®, magnetic strips, wall mount, universal AC adapter, Traceable® certificate and batteries.
Advarsel: * Indicates temperature value
** Indicates humidity value