VWR water purification systems TU 3+, 6+ and 12+ ultrapure systems produce up to 100 litres/day of Type 1 ultrapure water from tap water, as well as Type 2 water available from the tank. The TU 3+ and 6+ feature a built-in 6 litre sterile vented reservoir to store Type 2 water. The TU 12+ offers the choice of a 30 or 60 litre external reservoir for customisable storage capacity. Each system is available in three different models: Basic, with UV lamp (UV) or UV lamp and ultrafilter (UV/UF) to fullfil the specific demand of each application. Typical applications include: molecular biology and microbiology (cell and tissue culture, PCR, DNA sequencing, electrophoresis) and analytical chemistry (HPLC, GC, GC-MS, ICP-MS, AA, TOC measurements, routine laboratory work...).
- Easy to install and maintain
- Elegant symplicity, perfomance and value
- Dispensing is easy and features variable speed to control flow
- The display can be tilted for optimal reading
- Placement options: Can be placed on a laboratory bench or mounted on the wall
- Conical bottom outlet allows for complete draining and efficient cleaning plus disinfection
- PE reservoir is opaque to light; CO2 adsorber prevents TOC value increase from drawn-in CO2
- Optional UV lamp and ultrafilter to customise ultrapure water quality
- Sterile venting filter/reservoir overflow protects against contamination by microorganisms
- Recirculation pump protects the high purity water from bacterial growth during standstills and maintains low conductivity value
- Exchanging pre-treatment cartridges is easy without any system depressurisation
Water purification progresses through independent cartridges with Aquastop quick-connect for fast replacement.
- Module 1 - Combination of pre-treatment and reverse osmosis membrane
- Module 2 - Polishing cartridge contains high quality ultrapure resin for consistent purity and long cartridge life
A pre-treatment filter may be required if the feed water has high levels of free chlorine or hardness as this can damage the cartridge. High levels of particles and colloids may also block the reverse osmosis membrane. Please contact VWR for the right solution.
Each model uses an internal recirculation mode to ensure availability of high purity water at any time.
Leveringsinformation: TU 3+, 6+ and 12+ systems include an RO/pre-treatment cartridge, polisher cartridge pack, 0,2 µM final filter, optional UV lamp and ultrafilter.