Ion selective electrodes, bromide, Orion™Leverandør: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ratings: Ingen bedømmelse
662-0842EA 8550 DKK662-0842 662-1571
Ion selective electrodes, bromide, Orion™
Elektroder ISE elektroder
These electrodes are designed for measuring bromide ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply and economically.
- Stable, drift-free potentials
- Sure-Flow™ junction allows easy cleaning and is easy to use in tough samples
- When conventional electrode junctions clog, the Sure-Flow™ junction can be opened and flushed clean simply by pressing the cap
- Half-cell electrode used in conjunction with the double junction reference electrode offers the benefits of the Sure-Flow™ junction design
- Combination electrode (9635BNWP) does not require a separate reference electrode, making it convenient to use with small sample volumes
Bestillingsoplysninger: The half cell electrodes require a separate reference electrode which can be ordered separately. Screw cap electrode is supplied without cable.