This temperature logger is ideal for measuring and recording temperature in food production, storage and transportation. Temperature range: –20 to +70 °C.
- Compact design with high IP protection
- Appropriately long battery life (3 years at logging interval if 5 min)
- Programmable start and stop time with the HW4 software
- Includes HW4-lite programming and analysis software
- Clear LCD display with visual alerts
- MIN/ MAX/ AVG statistical functions via keypad
The values stored are available for download with the included HW4-lite software. After downloading the saved data, a graphical display of the values is possible. Via the HW4 software, the logging interval, logging mode, alarms and other such functions can be setup or enabled. The software creates automatically a standard PDF report with graph and statistic. It shows the following values from recorded measurements: min., max. and mean value (during a defined period or during the time of an alarm), standard deviation, mean kinetic temperature, number of measured values, total duration of measured value exceeded.
Freely selectable logging interval, 30 s to24 hour. Integrated clock enables timestamp for every measurement.
Certificeringer: Conforms to FDA 21 CFR Part 11/ GAMP5, EN 12830 certified.
Leveringsinformation: Set including data logger , software license for HW4-lite, USB cable and certificate of factory calibration.