High-temperature process thermostats for dynamic temperature control in external circuits. Low-level protection and adjustable over-temperature protection with an acoustic alarm. Float switch for identifying of low or high level. Optically decoupled RS 232/485 interface integrated as a standard. Very small internal volume and a large non-thermostated expansion vessel. Additional green LED display for temperature. It is also has a back-lit graphic LCD display with high resolution and different display modes. Fully electronic continuous controller with PID action for internal and external control. Input either through cursor keys, numeric soft keys or both.
- Units have automatic refrigeration which detects when cooling is required and switches the compressor on and off by itself
- Proportional cooling provides only the required amount of cooling, allowing automatic cooling over the entire temperature range from 80 up to 320 °C
- Programmable control timer with storage for up to 150 temperature/time segments, each with five programs
- User can set over-temperature protection, and the set value is automatically shown on the display
- RS232 and RS485 interfaces
Max. pumping pressure: 2,9 bars; Flow rate: 45 L/min for both the models.
Bestillingsoplysninger: W denotes models are water cooled. Units with extended temperature range up to 150 °C are available, please enquire for details.
Advarsel: Cooling capacity at +300; +200; +150; +100 and +50 °C is cooling output (water counter cooling) at 15 °C cooling water temperature.