XPert™ Bulk Powder Filtered System is designed to provide user protection from hazardous airborne particulates and fumes generated during powder transfer operations. Patented features include an ergonomic air foil with Clean-Sweep openings to enhance airflow and a zone-perforated rear baffle that creates horizontal laminar airflow to maximize containment. The system includes a built-in blower, 99,99% efficient HEPA filter, true bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system, and pre-wired fluorescent light and switches for blower and light.
- With tempered safety glass front sash and sides ; ergonomic angled pivoting sash with sealed gas-assisted springs
- Upper dilution air supply with by-pass air and containment sash foil
- Side-entry air foils and stainless steel work surface with front spill trough to catch spills
- Transfer caddy with caddy latch and positioning plate
- Push-button operated electric hydraulic lift mechanism
- Electronic beam to sense container location and trigger lift mechanism to stop at optimal height
- Guardian digital airflow monitor
- Quiet operation from 52 to 67 decibels
Construction: epoxy-coated steel exterior, 2" square tubular epoxy-coated steel base stand
Note: No ducting is required when exhaust air is returned to the laboratory. Or may be exhausted to the outside with the addition of the optional canopy connection, ductwork and remote blower.