The wall-mounted or benchtop CO₂ display evaluates the quality of air with a combined measurement of CO₂, humidity and temperature.
- HYGROMER® IN-1 humidity sensor
- Adjustable, visual CO₂ indicator - CO₂ indicator for quick recognition of air quality
- Easy recalibrate and adjustment function for humidity and CO₂
- Large, easy to read display (date and time)
- USB access for data download
The instrument can be configured directly with buttons and recorded data can be exported to a USB stick for analysis with the software package SW21. A high concentration of carbon dioxide can develop quickly when closed rooms with deﬁcient ventilation are ﬁlled with people. The CO₂-display is suitable for monitoring of IAQ in laboratories, class- and meeting rooms, open-plan offices, shopping centres, fitness studios and ambulances.
Leveringsinformation: Supplied with a factory adjustment certificate, an adapter AC1214, screws and plugs for mounting and short instruction manual.