This waterproof and windproof jacket is made of Siopor Excell, a 3-layer fabric consisting of Dobby Ripstop polyester fabric + AST - breathable FR PU coating and an inherent FR knitting. The outer fabric is water-repellent, while the coating on the inside attracts moisture and keeps the skin dry.
- High tear resistance, taped seams
- Straight collar, provided for hood (hood available separately)
- Zip closure under flap with touch and close fastening
- One patched chest pocket, two patched pockets, two loops for badges, one Napoleon pocket
- Round inset sleeves, elasticated, with narrowing by touch and close fastening
The jacket is unlined but different linings or fleeces can be zipped in.
Back length: 85 cm
Weight: 270 g/m²
Certificeringer: EN 11612 (A1 A2 B1 C1 E1 F1 W33), EN 13034 (Type PB/6), EN 14116 (index 3), EN 11611 (class 1 - A1A2), EN 1149-5, EN 343 (3-3), EN 471 (3-2)