Gel filtration columns, HiPrep™ with Sephacryl® S-500 HRLeverandør: Cytiva
Ratings: Ingen bedømmelse
28-9356-07EA 8631 DKK28-9356-07 28-9356-06
Gel filtration columns, HiPrep™ with Sephacryl® S-500 HR
HiPrep™ 16/60 Sephacryl S-500 HR and HiPrep™ 26/60 Sephacryl® S-500 HR are pre-packed gel filtration columns for preparative separation of biomolecules of up to 5 and 13 ml sample volume respectively. Sephacryl® S-500 is used for separating polysaccarides, macromolecules with extended structures, and even small plasmids.
- Maximum recovery and minimum non specific adsorption with long-term chemical and physical stability resulting from the hydrophilic, rigid allyl dextran/bisacrylamide matrix
- Columns provides reproducible separations over a wide molecular weight range
- Gel filtration columns for low to medium pressure ÄKTA systems
- Well-established in industrial production
- Reproducible separations over a wide molecular weight range
- Speed up protein purification
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...