This windproof and waterproof jacket is designed to meet a wide range of safety needs. The outer flame-retardant material ATH consists of modacrylic, cotton and anti-static fibres. It is dirt, oil and water repellent. The two layers of additional Gore-Tex® material provide protection against rough weather conditions.
- Zip and buttons to top of collar, taped seams
- Adjustable, detachable hood, adjustable sleeves, drawstring at waist
- Two chest and two front pockets with zip, inside pocket with zip
- MP-3 pocket and map pocket with zip, including mobile phone pocket
- Zip in lining to make embroidery and transfer easier
Beside basic flame retardancy – heat, open flame and arc – this garment is certified for work with risk of electrostatic discharge and provides basic protection against chemicals.
Weight: 345 g/m²
Certificeringer: EN 61482-1-2 (class 1), EN 11612 (A1 A2 B1 C1), EN 1149-5, EN 13034 (type PB ), EN 471 (class 3), EN 343 (3-3)