Manufactured from nitrile, these gloves offer a high chemical resistance and three times the puncture resistance of standard latex gloves.
- Sterile, powder-free, textured fingertips
- Beaded cuffs for easier donning
- Unique formulation provides a high level of comfort and increased protection in the forearm (longer cuff)
- Free of natural rubber latex proteins: Gloves may be worn by latex-sensitive (Type I) wearers
- Gloves are post-cleaned, single pair packed and sterilised to deliver the optimum solution for critical environment applications
The gloves are thin enough to offer the dexterity for precision work, yet tough enough to resist tears and chemical contact. They are suitable for applications in critical environments (ISO Class 5 or higher) requiring sterility.
Certificeringer: EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B (JKPT), EN ISO 374-5:2016 VIRUS, EN 421; Cat. III; AQL 1,5
Food contact approved
Emballering: One pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master bag; 4 master bags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton. All packaging is printed with cleanroom compatible, IPA resistant ink. The polybags have an easy-tear opening. The gloves are triple bagged for superior contamination control.