Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS) for measuring under harsh environmental conditions, WTW, a Xylem Brand
MPP IDS – the digital multi-parameters (up to three main parameters) depth probes with built-in depth measurement to use in profile measuring
- Depth measurement of pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity - up to three main parameters simultaneously, including depth and temperature measurement
- Barometric pressure compensated depth measurement for accurate results
- Profile measurement without a cable mess - special cable reel with sliding contacts available
- New Plug Head System
- No twisting, no screwing: Only a click – and a pressure, tension resistant, data proof connection to the MPP IDS is made. With thin and tear resistant cables in different lengths.
Typical applications include limnological testing of waters with a depth of up to 100 m, but also measurements in bore holes, monitoring of landfills and more. The Multi 3630 is required to measure for all MPP IDS.
Depth profile and water quality measurement with the multi-parameter probe MPP IDS:
- Easy configuration
- Measurements down to 100 meters
- Safe data transfer with USB flash drive